Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
We are now adding servers to our front of house staff. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, engaged, and a team player. Successful candidates should expect at minimum one weekday shift and one weekend shift, per week.
All applicants should have open availability, specifically nights and weekends.
We are a fun and fast-paced environment! We offer table service and take out, with phone and online ordering.
Tips are earned on your assigned tables with a generous base pay.
We are seeking team players that have a passion for food and service. We are also looking for a commitment of two shifts per week minimum.
Experience preferred but we will train the right candidates.
To learn more and be considered, please submit your application today, and include your references and availability.
You can also stop by the shop to complete an application during our open hours. Must be 18 and over.
We provide meals during each shift too!
We are looking forward to reviewing your application. Thank you.
We are seeking enthusiastic bartenders to join our team by providing an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, and engaged. Successful candidates should expect at minimum one weekday shift and one weekend shift, per week.
- Shift meals are provided.
- Compensation includes salary and tips.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve drinks and food
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
We are looking forward to reviewing your application.